- The Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) and the information contained in this website (“Information”) are intended for reference only. Information relating to the institutions and the programmes is supplied by the participating institutions. You are advised to obtain the latest information directly from the relevant institutions.
- The Government makes no warranties, representations and statements (whether express or implied) of any kind in relation to the Information, including any warranties, representations and statements in respect of the accuracy, completeness, timeliness and fitness for a particular purpose of the Information. In no circumstances shall the Information (or any part thereof) be regarded as professional advice (whether legal or otherwise; and whether general or specific) or a substitute for such.
- The Government shall not in any circumstances or in any way be liable to any person (including any body of persons, corporate or unincorporated) for any loss or damage (including consequential, indirect, incidental and special loss/damage) arising out of or in connection with this website or the Information, the use thereof, or the inability to use thereof.
- This website is linked to sites provided by the participating institutions. The Government expressly states that it has not approved or endorsed the information provided by any other sites linked to this website and the Government accepts no responsibility or liability (howsoever caused) for such information.
- The Government may delete, edit the Information or add other information to this website, or may suspend or terminate this website at any time at it discretion without giving any reason or prior notice.
- Users are responsible for making their own assessment of the Information and the information available through this website. Users are advised to verify the Information and the information available through this website (i.e. by making reference to their original publications) and obtain independent professional advice (including professional legal advice) before acting on any of them.
The content of this website, including but not limited to all text, graphs, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. The Government is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. All rights are reserved.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the translation of the Information supplied by the participating institutions. Not all information relating to the participating institutions and learning programmes is supplied in both English and Chinese. Some is provided in one language only.
Last Review Date: 06/12/2017