- Joint institutions’ platform/initiatives for improving teaching methodology and learning environment (e.g. common e-learning platform/contents for students in general, or for those with special educational needs or non-Chinese speaking students in particular);
- Joint institutions’ platform/initiatives for facilitating closer alignment between the self-financing post-secondary education and industry sectors, as well as enhancing vocational and professional education and training and employment support; and
- Joint institutions’ platform/initiatives for developing common systems which facilitate accessibility, synergy and enhancement of the sector (e.g. e-portfolio system for students, common curriculum, and recognition/transfer of credits).
- Improving the overall learning experience and language proficiency of students;
- Developing and improving teaching methodology and practices, including development of assessment strategies;
- Strengthening and improving quality assurance and related measures; and
- Enhancing student support and career guidance services, including support for non-Chinese speaking students and students with special educational needs.
Industrial Attachment Projects
Projects to increase students’ employability by:
- Sourcing more internship opportunities for post-secondary students; and/or
- Enhancing relevant institutional support for students.
Back to Top
Self-financing Post-secondary Education Fund Secretariat, 7/F, East Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong